Monday, June 30, 2008

Im not in love....Im just sleepy!

Hey. I don't really know what I'm going to say in this post, but i felt the need to write.

I'm pretty tired right now, because i only got three lovely hours of sleep last night. I spent the whole night texting. I know it sounds stupid and that i don't have a life, but i have really been getting to know this guy through these silly questions we ask each other. I know the first question that is racing through your little brain right now is "Oh Does Audrey have a crush?" The truth is I don't. (At least not yet.) Ha Ha Its just nice to have a friend that will make you laugh and such when your day has been nothing but crap. So...I was texting him all night until 4:00 A.M. then we finally decided to go to bed. I woke up at 7:00 A.M. (for those who are a bit slow at math, that would be THREE ours later..) to go skateboarding. Surprisingly enough i wasn't tired. I didnt do much skating cause i was a little out of it. I had a lo on my mind, but my company was greatly apprciated against the cold concrete. I wasnt tired until after lunch. It was like i was over come with an illness. I couldn't keep my eyes open. While walking through Target i probably looked like the living dead stumbling through the merchandise. The pajama section made me want to put a pair on a sleep. I got home and took a four hour nap. I woke up and was all confused about why i was wearing the clothes i had on, and why my parents were cooking downstairs. They never cook breakfast. Ha Ha. So now I'm falling asleep again.

Today my day was pretty average. Nothing to exciting. I skated, shopped, ate, and then hung out with my "friends" (Friends is in quotes cause I'm not sure about a few of them right now...) The total norm.

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

so tell me about this mystery boy? I am so jealous that you skateboard will you teach me? You are adorable I will miss your cute little voice ringing through the little theater...

Audrey said...

There is honestly not much to tell. I have gone to school with I'm since 7th grade and just out of the blue started texting him. Oh course I will teach you to skateboard. The skater world always needs a few more chicks who know how to ride.