Saturday, June 7, 2008

9pm, a blanket, the moon, and a pair of ears

You know poeple trust you when they call you up at 9 o'clock on a friday night and ask if they can come over just to talk about something.

Last night my friend (names not given) told me she needed to talk with me and wanted to come over. I said of course, i mean i hadnt been doing anything that night that was thrilling, so why the hell not. I got two blankets, turned the back deck lights on and made some lemonade while i was waiting. (We never used the lemonade, but it looked amazing sitting on the kitchen counter) I heard her voice talking to someone so I ran up and opened the door. We sat on the deck and talked until 11 o'clock and her parental gaurdian made her leave. Sure say its just a chick thing, talking for hours about random stuff on our minds. (some guys can talk about anything with someone and the completely understand too) But i have to say it made me look at my life differently as i listened to my dear friend stressing.

She talked about her first kiss and how amazing it was. It made me realize how bad i really did wanted to fall in love. I want to find someone who can hold me close and tell me everything. Some one who can completely trust me and i him. But at the same time i dont. I like living where you can like the cute guys, all six of them. And can have fun just hanging out with them and going to movies like best friends. I dont want to complicate things or get people mad or start drama that no one needs. My mom says that she didnt go out (as in becoming boy friend and girlfriend) all through high school and when she got to college, the boys admired the not "over done" girls. Is it bad that i still want my first kiss. I want to go to dances and take my time getting ready for a night that will end way to soon. I want to get butterflys in my stomache when he askes you to dance. But i dont want it to all come so fast and be over. (i really went of subject, but isnt that what blogs are to do, make you write about what you are feeling?) i probably sound like some dramatic teen right now. But i think im more of a dreamer. And you cant stop that.

Thats all i have to say. It wasnt much, it didnt make sense, but its there written, and you did read it to this point.
Until next time- See ya!

Xoxo

No comments: