Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Get up- Get out and Get over IT!

Good Morning. My last few posts have been really sad and depressing and it just seems that i exaggerate my feelings and such, so it looks like my life completely sucks...right? Well that's wrong. My last few posts about me being all depressed and such have gotten alot of comments so i felt like that is what the readers wanted-that's not. The comments were screaming out loud for me to stop crying through my blog, get up and get over it. And that's what I am doing. Its kind of like the news you watch on T.V. they show all the tearful and terrible events happening in the world just because it gets more attention. For every bad thing showed a million happy events have been played out that day. But no one is interested in the Graduating class at the U, or how some new invention has been made. We like to listen to the War, huger, deathly tomatoes. So my goal from now one it just to write my day. Not just the bad, but the things that make each day worth living! So get ready get set.....oh im gone!

No comments: