Sunday, June 29, 2008

So what do you think Jake?

I have no skin on my wrist and ankle. And my hip hurts so bad. But I am living life. The past few days i have been waking up early (i know that rarely happens...) and going skateboarding with my Dad. It has been a ot of fun, and i have enjoyed the time spent with my Dad and younger sister. I aslo think i have improved. I have gotten really good at falling on my ass and scrapping skin off i know that for sure! I have some battle scares for the books. And my hip is like a giant pain ball glued to a piece of fat. I have wacked it two times and the other time someone else did the wacking with his board! Sometimes i wonder if I am wearing a sign around my neck that says "try hitting me I break easily" People are always knocking into me, pushin, shoving. I dont know. Maybe its just fun to push me over! :)

I have been talking to my friend Jake the last few minuets.Now Jake is one of those people you just have to be friends with. He is always fun to hang with and he just tells the truth as it is. Very recently (like in the past ten minuets) He has told me that blogs are usally boring becasue they just talk about what you have done during the day. It is way true. I sat here trying to think if a way to prove him wrong. I couldnt. So im just going to warn you that the posts to follow are going to be amazing!

Xoxo!

No comments: