Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sweet Tarts, but no Sweet Hearts?

Im sitting in my room. Tank top on and my little girl boxer shorts because it is so hot in my house (we don't have air conditioner) Im eating sweet tarts. One of the most amazing candies ever made. I havent had them for a while so they taste so good. I remember when I was little one of my friends told me that I can't eat sweet tarts. If I do i wouldnt get a sweet heart, and i beleivd her for a few years. Now a few more years later Im sitting eating them, no sweetheart, wondering if she was right in 1st grade. Just kidding.

At 3:30 my aunt came and took me and my little sister for our annual swim suit shopping. I got two new suits that I am superly excited about. (I needed them too) I cant wait to wear them on the beach in a few days! Watch out Depo Bay!( I just had to put a picture on!!)

Okay so i have a question. When you leave a comment, and I want to respond to your question or what not, should i write it under my blog or write my response on your blog. Cause sometimes i feel like when i leave it on my blog the person doesnt read my response....So leave a comment with an answer please and Thank you!

I dont have much more to say. I hope you guys are having a great summer! Forever and Always!

No comments: