Sunday, June 15, 2008

Guitars and Skateboarders...WTF?

I have so many dreams i cant stand it anymore. I want to play the guitar like i used to. I have the guitar i just cant play it. I want to learn to be really good on a skateboard. I have the board, just no skill. Okay so i dont have alot but that is what im going to work on. Im going to need your prayers though (Our Father who arent in heaven hollow be thy name and forgiv Audrey, she knows not what she does) That is what im going to work on the next few days. So check in with me to keep the update.

On Friday is the Concrete Rodeo Tour Event in (uh....i dont remember) But anywho im super excited. I love to help run these things. I wake up at six in the morning to go set up at the skate park. We set up tents and banners. Get music playing by seven o clock to drive the near by neighbors crazy (great stuff when they come put in their robes and slippers and start yelling at us about how they own a bakery and stuff) Registration (which i run) starts at 9. Everytime a boy comes up they give me their number and twenty five dollars (shh....its registration stuff.....shh) I love it. Then the compotition starts at 11. Each competetor (spelling?) gets two 1 minuet runs. Then the top sixteen joust (head to head compotition) Its exciting. And if your reading this (which i doubt there is ever) You should totally come.

Any way...you should leave a comment. YEAH

xoxo

No comments: