Friday, June 27, 2008

Unhappy, Happy, Cant stop Laughing!

Today started off poorly. The CRT showed up at the SOJO skatepark all ready to do an event. There was a powerade truck, verizon was giving away a free phone-everything! I was super excited. At the end of registration we only have 12 people competing out of our hopes of at least 30. The event went by so quickly, and it was kind of boring. I wasnt very happy.

The night was better. We went to the Arts Festival. I love seeing the works or art and the different people of the beautiful city of Salt Lake. We watched this concert of (i cant remember his name, its like Chuck something and the Rain somethings). That was pretty good. So i just got home!

Okay so I went on my Facebook page right? And there is this thing called Honesty Box where someone can send you a note with out you knowing who it was who sent it, just the gender. Well i got one that said "I cant stand you" from a girl. These sort of things dont bother me cause i honesty dont care what people think of me. But anywho- So i write back. "Alright, Doesnt concern me." The reply to that made me giggle. It said something like "well actually people might actually like you if you were nice and actually sweet. your little "i'm an angel" crap is so fake. too bad you don't really have friends" I thought it was funny. I havent replied yet, but if you have something clever please share.

Till Then. Later!

1 comment:

Anthony said...

Man, people actually WRITE in your honesty box? Lucky...