Thursday, June 26, 2008

What a non- eventful day!

I started the day shopping with Grandma. It was a long, painful, full of patients, activity! We went everywhere, looked at everything, and bought nothing! Ha ha quality time with Grandma will always be remembered. We got home from shopping with Grandma at like three in the afternoon, i went and working on my Summer Reading Essay for Tess of the D'ubervilles. I know you are all screeming at the computer screen asking why in the hell would you be working on summer homework now? Well the trth is I need to get it all done, because i will be gone all July! Eek! (for more info on my July trip, wait until the end at the ****) So i got that all done- im completly finsihed with all my summer homework. During my work i fell asleep and took a nice thirty minuet nap. Ahh Relaxing! Then I had dinner, home made pizza, skated, found Kate, Nat, and Morg, and Tor, and went to Kate's house for a dance party. It was pretty insane. Then i came home. And here I am writing.

I honestly dont have much to say.

Other than you should come to the SOJO Skate event tomorrow. The last of Utah!

*****Okay so about my reason for leaving the state for all of July! On July 4th i will be leaving with my Dad on te Concrete Rodeo Tour ( the skate event you should know about already) I will go to all the stops in Idaho just with my Dad and then my Mom and Sis will pick me up an dtake me with them to Depo Bay Oregon where we will then travel down the coast! YAY Im so excited!!

No comments: