Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Going Unnoticed Under a Cloud of Feelings.

Okay so remember my last post, the one about Spencer sucking his girlfriends finger? Well keep that stored in the back of your head. . . .

Last night, around 11:00 I was sitting on the couch watching some Disney Channel Show (i was so upset i didnt even notice), IM Jacob when i got a text from Spencer...It read "I dont want her to move :( :( :( :("- For those who dont know Spencer's sucking toy/girlfriend is moving to California at the end of the Summer. Anyways. So i was trying to be funny and wrote back " Yeah its going to suck when you dont have her fingers to suck on...lol" He got so mad at me. I text him saying im sorry and was only joking. He blew up going on about how it pissed him off and hope he cam to me for comfort and i just ruined it and such. Then he stopped texting me. I just let it go. It wasnt worth fighting for.

Then this Afternoon i got another text from Spencer. he was blaming me for telling Rachel (his girl-friend) about all his past relationships and such-which i hadnt. It was like the atomic bomb blew up. I had know idead what was happening and why i deserved this treatment. It was insane. I make one sarcastic joke and suddenly the world has stopped spinning. I was so confused so i didnt right back.

Around 6 o clock i got a three texts from spencer. They explained to me about how if its uncomfortable for me to see him with Rachel i dont need to hang out with them anymore. And if they go all "lovey dovey" in public he will stop. (I was screeming at him inside) It went on about how something had got between us and he wanted to mend it and such (I will tell you what got between us buddy....) I didnt reply. I mean how could I. He had been such a jerk! He was being a jerk. Then i got another text. From Spencer. Saying how sorry he was and how is was a jerk and just really frustrated. I still didnt reply. He was being such a suck up and i hated it.

To make my beautiful summer day so much more delighting i went to Sam's house to hang out. Tori, Jacob, Aaron, Chase, SPENCER, and Sam, were all there. Honestly from the beginning i didnt know why i was there. I didnt want to be. We played some X box game where you shot terrorists- which i didnt like. I got so bored and just needed some air so i went outside. I was out there for like thirty minuets before someone checked on me. Spencer of all people wanted to know where i was. I told him trying to be nice. He didnt seem to care. When outside i felt like i was going to just cry. I almost did. Spencer spent most of the time ignoring me. Or when he did talk to me he would look some where else. He was being so dramatic. Like all this was my fault. Like i broke up with him. It was Pathetic. I left early. My dad came and picked me up. No one noticed i had left.

1 comment:

Anthony said...

I think you're being too harsh. Honestly. Yeah, Spencer is a dork and pretty much everyone on the planet hates his girlfriend but come on! You DO act like you have a crush on him! All you talk about on here is how annoyed you are at him. He liked you at one point if I recall... then he gets a girl and you start really hating on him (not without reason, but stay with me). That's how he interperates it. That's how ANYONE would. It's not arrogant or stuck up. It's a misunderstanding, and you not replying is HARDLY making anything better. You are warrented in all your feelings here Audrey, but not entirely all the actions and conclusions. Not saying you have to really DO anything about it but... just think it over. It's better to forgive a lost, confused, troubled and desperate (cuz honestly, he IS desperate... all his feelings have ended in heartbreak his entire life)teenage boy than refuse to offer him guidance and condemn him for adolescent idiocy.