Friday, June 20, 2008

forgiven.

If you have been reading this you know the recent events dealing with Spencer... .right? Well here is the deal. I was mad at him, i mean he got mad at me for something way simple, but anyways- I wasn't going to really forgive him, but still wanted us to be friends. (now that I'm looking back in the whole situation i realize how stupid i was being. I acted like i got my boyfriend cheating, how lame was I, goodness) I wasn't going to forgive him until Anthony left the longest most well thought out comment on my last post (Thank You) telling me what i needed to hear. When you have someone from the out side tell you what your actions are clearly showing you understand a bit more, So what did i do? Right after i read it i picked up my phone and told Spencer I forgave him. I said sorry for my half of the deal-e and such, but i felt alot better. I'm not really sure if he accepted it cause he didn't say much back, but as long as I did my part, he will come around. Through all of this i learned a few things: Before taking action and writing everything you think you feel down on your blog-think about it. (Thinking is usually not something i do, but it helped, maybe i will do it more often now!)

No comments: