Sunday, June 1, 2008

New Outfit to match my Disapointment.

I just got home and its 12 in the morning. I have been at Gateway Mall all night. I went shopping (cause thats what everyone else at the MALL was doing, and i wanted to fit in) I ended up getting three shirts at Urban Outfitters. I went to dinner at Costa Vida up by the movie theater. It was okay. The cheese in my cheese enchilada wasnt melted which made me kind of sad. To add to my saddness i went to see the new Indiana Jones movie. It wasnt my favorite. I found it cheesey. The aliens were quite a reach. (I would see it again) So that made me a bit upset too. But over all my day was pretty good. I love how warm it is outside. It was perfect, making it wonderful to go topless in the car. (Topless as in the top of my convertible bug is off and my top is still on :) Im kind of tired and think i should get some sleep so i can go celebrate my Grandfather's 90th birthday tomorrow. SEE YA.

No comments: