Monday, June 2, 2008

Tomorrow is the last day!

Hey for all you that go to East. . . Im so excited for the last day. (i mean im not going to school anymore) Its finaly going to be summer. That means staying up late, hanging out with friends non stop, and having the a blast. It also mean that the Concrete Rodeo Skateboarding Tour will need/want my help. The CRT is the skateboarding tour my Dad has created. 40 cities, and like 21 states. I run registration and annouce the entries scores. And there are alot of cute guys! Everytime they see me they hand me there phone number and twenty five dollars (so its for the entry and registration, but i can pre tend cant I?)

I dont have much to say. And the words dont flow too easy as it does to Anthony, but oh well. I will message you later.

No comments: