Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Who exactly is your GF dating?

I sit down to write this pretty irritated....which doesnt happen to me alot. Okay well i have this friend, His name is Spencer. He has a girlfriend, at least that is what he calls her. But recently im so confused on who he is dating. It seems like the rest of us, us being his friends/group has to cater to Rachel's needs. He has only seen her twice. After the first meeting he asked her out, she said yes. Anyways, he made this huge thing to hang out with her, invited us all and such..He made it so we all have to meet at Natalie's. Natalie has to work tomorrow, so he told Rachel that it was canceled. He ownt see his own girl friend cause he cant use natalies house. So what does he do....Says we can do it at my house. I hate it. He like pushing the giant red button that doesnt need to be pushed. So i bravely said "Why not your house, it is YOUR girlfriend." He was like....uh......oh....and then okay i guess. I think he expected me to say okay we can do it at my House. So now we are going to his house. WOOOO..... Tomorrow at 1:00 his girlfriend is comming to my house to walk up to spencers because shes worried about what her grandma will say if she knows she is going to a boys house..oohh. Its going to be intresting.

Thats all i have to say. AHH! Later.

No comments: