Tuesday, June 17, 2008

OMG! PDA? WTF....LOL

Hello my friends. Im back. Okay so i have to tell you about my intresting experience last night. So it begins at Katelin's house. We were sitting in her basement playing Guitar Hero. Spencer and his girlfriend we getting close on the edge of the couch. I was sitting on the other chair with Katelin and Tori. I looked over and Spencer was sucking on Rachels fingers. Full finger in the mouth. It was so gross. I mean she wont let him kiss her but he can sure suck on her. Come on! Total PDA (ha ha Brady just taught me what that meant) It was so awkward.
Then to add topping on the cake i talked to my friend Jacob. Jacob is like my best friend. I can trust him with anything, so when he asked me straight up if i like Spencer (sucking fingers dud) I was like only as a friend why? It turns out that Spencer thinks i have a huge crush on him. He also thinks that i get mad everytime i see him with Rachel (puke maybe...but not mad-ha ha) So that was just amazing! But i was really thankful that Jacob told me. Ugh.

Okay so lets race forward in time..to like TODAY. I didnt do much. I read a 100 page book for History about the Holcaust. It was scary. I made up a dance solo-which is pretty awesome. Visited Natalie at Lunas. Yeah not much. Then tonight i went to the park with my little sister. It was fun. We were a little photo crazy. I enjoyed hanging out with her-she is my best friend.

Well my summer isnt to exciting but-oh well! Talk to you sooner than later!

No comments: