Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday Sanity. . . Old people, a board, a guy, and a dream

Today was my Grandfather's 90th birthday. I know that is like way old, but he is holding on. We bough his this cheesy sparkle hat that had HAPPY BIRTHDAY written on the front. He put it on and gave us a smile which rarely happens through pictures. It was so cute (in that old person way) During this party i got to talk to my cousin (who is like my brother) that i haven't been able to talk to in like forever so that was nice.
After the party i was skateboarding down the steet by emogration market, and someone kicked a ball out into my path. The guy that ran out to get it was my cousin. He was hanging out with his friend Drew. I gave him a hard time and the turned and met Drew's eyes that were staring at mine intently. My cousin feeling slightly akward said "Drew Audrey, Audrey Drew" I said Hi. Drew was kind of short, with thick brown hair. His eyes were gorgous but i dont remeber the color. And he was funny as can be. He kept sticking up for me when my cousin jokingly told me to go home (even though home was like three houses away) I finaly left them to there soccer and kept skating. I cant stop thinking of him. I want to talk to himm again but i dont want him to think im like a creep. I know its funny.
So i just read all the blogs about the senior prom. I am so excited for dances. They sound like so much fun. A date, looking beautiful, dancing. I cant wait. AHH. But i guess i shouldnt push them. I still have some life to live and if i wish to much they will go by way to fast.
Im going to go. Please leave a comment. Talk to you later.

2 comments:

Anthony said...

Hahaha! Me and Jake saw you boarding tonight. You were completely staring off into nothing. Just entirely distracted and your board cruised along the sidewalk. Couldn't be thinkin' about that guy, could ya?

Audrey said...

Haha. The movement of my board makes me relax and think about my life. . .wait were you guys the ones who like screemed/yelled out the window on a van?