Tuesday, June 24, 2008

'Til then, let the hurtful messages continue to send.

What do you think of when you hear the word friend? Trust worthy, honesty, laughter, always there for you. . . .right now when i say friends- i feel like a should put quotations around it- i think of back talking, decent, lies, and turning against. I have friends in all groups, all ages. I also have a group of friends my age, i always hang out with, and they don't like/know my other friends. That group has turned against me. (well not really all of them...i think they are just goin through a phase) Today i was told some of the things people have been saying when I'm not hanging out with them cause I'm to busy. Some think I'm a two faced brat, while others think that i think I am to good for everyone. I don't care what people think of me, i never had, they can have their opinions, but when they are some of your close friends you seem t feel about hurt. Right now i just feel like crying. I know there is more to life then this stupid drama but it just hurts. Good thing that I am leaving July 4Th for a whole month and wont have to deal with it. I cant wait. But until then let the hurtful messages continue to send.

2 comments:

Anthony said...

Lies. I know for a fact that ONE person said all of those things kiddo. Not all your friends... those kids care a ton about you. Don't go all wacky on em and start pullin' the hate cards. No good. Especially concidering that one is a certain Spencer Buhler- a teenaged, goofball, immature, doofus sort of character. Not someone to be worth all the anger.

Audrey said...

I dont hate them. . . . . i just feel sick to my stomach about whole thing, but thanks.