Tuesday, June 3, 2008

When one adventure ends, Another begins!

Today, being the last day was a day filled with excitement. The school all crowded into the gym for the farewell assembly. Which was probably the most boring assembly i have watched.
My favorite part had to be when the dance company performed, because i love to dance. (For those who did not know i tried out for Dance co.I worked my butt off and didnt make it, but i still love watching them perform.) My favorite people to watch is Bree and Ashley. They always look like they are having fun and its not just for show.

Then they released us into the slightly cooler hallways. Everyone pushing and shoving their ways to get to the yearbook lines first. We signed yearbooks. During this, i relized how many people i didnt know> Searching through the crowded hallways i tried to find everyone i wanted to sign my yearbook. Of course, I didnt. I tried to write personal notes in every single one, cause yearbooks are a keepsake, and i dont want people to look back and see what a careless job i did. I want them to read it and check filled with memories. Some i kind of got nervous cause i didnt want to mess up or write something stupid cause i care so much about them. For example: Morgan C. and i have been writing these notes to eachother all year long. Its kind of been our little thing. I dont know. But when she came and tapped me on the back with her pen asking me to sign her yearbook my writing skills diapeared. I didnt want to mess up or sound like a dork. But of course, i had to scribble out a mistake, and spelled at least one word completly wrong. I kind of wish i could go back and fix it. Oh well.

After i got all the signatures i could find, i walked up to Herbert with Natalie and Morgan D, to our friend Tori's house. In her basement there was like a little party of all my close freshmeat friends. We all read our yearbooks and talked out each comment made in eachothers. Some of them i was kind of sad cause i felt like they would have written something more, but over all they all said the same thing "You are so cute, I will miss you, Have a great summer, call me, This class was fun, bluh bluh." There were a few that really meant somthing. When reading some of the seniors notes to me i kind of got tears in my eyes. Its weird to think that they will be gone and wont crowd the C hall way next year. Im really going to miss alot of them. Ecspecially the drama nerds (I LOVE YOU) When you are little and people sign your year book, even if they are in like 6th grade, you know you will see most of them in the years to come cause you all feed into the same schools. But when you're a senior in High School you get to go live your life, and possibly see a few familiar faces over the years.

When we had fnnished reading most of our yearbook ( i had only gotten through half of my notes by the time everyone else was done) me and six other boys walked back to Ted's house and had a party. It was fun. You wouldnt be able to imagine the looks i got while walking down the street surrounded with these guys. And not all the looks were very friendly. After a while a few more people showed up (girls too) and we had a much bigger party.

At Ted's we jumped on his tramp and played Dead Man Dead Man. I was only it like three times,but that was just because Jacob and Spencer would give the "dead" guy direstions to get me. Its was terrible. During this we had dinner prepared by Ann, Ted's Mother", which was very delicious. The whole party started to get kind of Awkward. Jaron had come over nad Natalie went all crush on him, acting like a complete fool trying to get his attention. She would bat her eyes and tell him how wonderful he was. It was like a chic flick gone wrong. To add to the excitement this kid name Aaron came over. Aaron likes me. ALOT. And he is kind of creepy. He tells me about dreams he has where he is takking off his shirts and then asks me how i like my steak cooked. He tried everything in his power to be next to me or touch me. We played basketball and he kept gaurding me, backing up his butt into me, or grbbing my shoulders to tell me something. He even held onto my hand while i was trying to shoot the basket. (that would have made it in and we would have won a point) I felt really uncomfortable so i tried to hang out with Spencer and Jacob the most that i could. They are two of my most favoritest people. I really felt like we became closer friends tonight, and i needed that. Other than the creeper, i had quite a fun time. I think this might just be a taste of what is to come in the next summer months.

Heres to the night! Im no longer a Freshman.and I am now a Sophmore. ---YAY----

No comments: