Monday, December 5, 2011

do you believe in what you see?


Today was another wet, beautiful, grey day. I woke up to the sound of rain rattling the shingles on the neighbor roofs. Hopefully, I get the privilege to fall asleep to natures sweet sound. I only had Italian class. We reviewed for our upcoming final. It was not very exciting, but I taught Nicola how to pound and explode (the handshake) and now he is the king of it. He even corrected Joanna on how to do it. Made my day.




I just finished dinner with Joanna and now we are sitting in the kitchen being creative. I painted my nails pink and edited photographs. Joanna is painting a sugar pot for a gift. I love artists and sharing creative space.

Today’s gift is for the handyman in your life. Weather than be your Father Fred, your Brother Bill, or maybe Grandma Sue. It is uniquely designed, but still works wonders (so I have been told. Not really. But it looks like a wonder worker.) Paul Bunyan would be proud! Introducing Axes by: Best Made Co.



Where to Find: http://www.bestmadeco.com/collections/axes
Price: $100-400

Ciao. 

Title: "In the Waiting Line" by Zero 7

No comments: