Wednesday, December 14, 2011

It is wallpaper for the creative and the A.D.D.


Slowly the apartment is packing itself into little bags and suitcases. Books have been removed from our shelves and the refrigerator has an empty glow. A sense of sadness, but excitement lingers in the air. We are ready to go home, but now we question where home really is.  I want to see my family more than anything. I want to live in my house. But why is it so hard to leave paradise? I have to stop thinking about it, because I know, one day, I will be back. It is a promise I am making to myself right now. You are the first to witness it.

It rained today. I know talking about the weather is something I cannot seem to let go, but really. It rained hard today. The last week has been one day of rain, one day of pure sun, and so on. It is the perfect balance.

I had my Italian Language Final today and I am expressing good vibes on that one. It was so much easier than the test at midterm. Maybe I actually learned some Italian. Fancy that.

Tomorrow is packing day. It is also clean the apartment so it looks like how we first got it day. Both should not be too difficult. Just a little depressing, you know?

Verbaledudette’s Gift Guide Item Number 14 is: Blik Wall Decals


Now I never had these (don’t worry mom, my life is not ruined because of this) but my sister did. She had fairies or flowers or something.  But I think these are a fun idea for any age, any room. This site has so many to choose from. Giant stickers that go on your wall and peel off cleanly when you outgrow that design, how cool this that? It is wallpaper for the creative and the A.D.D.

Where to find this: http://www.whatisblik.com/shop/explore
Price: Ranges based on detail and size of chosen design

Have a great night. : ) xoxo 

No comments: