Saturday, December 10, 2011

just a quickie.


I slacked off! I cannot believe I did not post a gift yesterday! WHAT KIND OF BLOGGER AM I?!?! I will make it up to you. Today I am posting two gifts. Big deal, I know.

Gift number nine: Hamboard Longboards



This is perfect gift for that beach babe, sun kissed, long to live on the flip side, boarder.

Where to find: http://hamboards.com/_catalog_63951/Hamboards
Price: $435-700

Gift number ten: Santa Cruz PBR Cold One Cruzer



Well, since we were on the subject of skateboards, how about this for your classic hipster. What more could a skater who likes to post his life on tumblr and shop at Urban Outfitters want? He would be willing to trade in his little street bike for this bad boy.

Where to find: http://www.nhsfunfactory.com/item/11112384/santacruz/7.9-x-31.1-PBC-PBR-Cold-One-Cruzer
Price: $136

So guess what, I saw my dad on the live stream of the US freestyle grand prix event. I am so proud of the hard work he does for those events! They always turn out so well.

Tonight we watched Underworld. WHAT A GOOD SHOW. See it.

I really have to go. But, I will see you in a week! Xoxo 

No comments: