Tuesday, December 6, 2011

ch ch ch check it out. wh wh wh what it's all about.


It is official. I am finished with both my photography final projects. Now the only task is going to printing them, but that’s easy compared to creating them. (But also not as fun.)

 I had a great day today. Really I did. For Art History, we went to the Uffizi Art Museum and got to see many famous paintings. My favorite was the head of Medusa by Caravaggio and The Birth of Venus by Botticelli. I am very proud of myself of how far I have come from the first of the year. I began with a clean slate, but not I have a better appreciation and understanding of art.

This afternoon, I had photography and finished printing. Hence, the first statement of this post.

The weather was nice today. Clear skies and warm temperatures. I could go into detail, but I feel like talking about the weather in each post is like trying to create small talk on an awkward date. I don’t want this blog to resemble an awkward date. I don’t want you as readers to not want to date this blog again. Don’t break up with me! It’s me, not you!

Anyways.

The Verbaledudette Gift of the Day is a Beastie Boys Vinyl Figure Set.


Say goodbye to those old fashion Barbies and Hulk figurines. This is what the kids want these days parents. Let your kid fool around with the craziest white group of rappers there are. Good for all ages! Read the following.... the explain it better than I do:

Forget the four albums that topped the Billboard charts. Forget having a song named one of the 500 Greatest Songs of All Time by Rolling Stone. Forget being named one of the 100 Greatest Artists of all Time by both VH1 and Rolling Stone. Forget being nominated for induction into the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame on more than one occasion. Having a full poseable action figure made in your likeness is the ultimate sign that you’ve made it. MCA, Mike D and Ad Rock – otherwise known by their infamous moniker Beastie Boys – have officially made it because they’ve been immortalized forever in action figure form. Each action figure includes: button down shirt, pants, shoes, white jump suit, safety goggles, work boots, safety vests, belts, extra hands and a stand. The price is steep, but the Beastie Boys aren’t “trying to take you for all your Mozarell” – all proceeds benefit organizations that benefit kids with cancer.”

Where to find them: http://coolmaterial.com/media/beastie-boys-action-figures/
Price: $750 (I know it is expensive, but think of what you are getting in return!)

I hope you have a wonderful evening! I am going to paint my nails neon pink!

Bye bye! Xoxo 

No comments: