Thursday, December 15, 2011

we are enjoying our last days


The apartment has been officially packed up in suitcases. I finished mine this afternoon. Two bags stuffed with dirty socks and memories. I cleaned the kitchen today, meaning this post is being written with sunglasses on because the room is sparkly and spit spot. My room is put back to how it used to be set up and it is quite odd. I think this little change in beds is making it easier to leave, because it does not feel like “my room” anymore.

Tomorrow is the last day of school. I have my cinema final and then I am finished. We are going to have a roommate lunch, Charles is going to come check the apartment, and then we are enjoying our last day. For me, I am lucky, because my best friend Becca is coming and I get a few extra days to enjoy this fabulous city.

Now, I have devastating news. The Verbaledudette Gift I was going to show you are currently back ordered until after Christmas. BUT you can always give the person a gift certificate that says it is coming in the mail for New Years. Introducing: Brooklyn Brewery’s Beer Soap:



This is for every man you have ever met. What kind of guy doesn’t want to lather up in his favorite after work beverage? And ladies, we all know those boys are afraid of the soap, trick him into thinking that it is cool to use soap in the shower because it is actually beer! It is a win win gift if you ask me. You can even choose the flavors because it is made using a different Brooklyn Brewery style: Lager, Brown Ale, and Black Chocolate Stout style beers.


Where to find this: http://store.brooklynbrewery.com/beer-soap
Price: $10.00 

Have a wonderful Thursday my friends. Five days left.
Xoxo 

No comments: