Monday, December 12, 2011

I truly do love the rain.


It rained hard all day today. The sky was dark and thick drops poured down heavily. It was magical. I woke up to the sweet sound of the water’s ping against the windowpanes. (Okay, I lied, I woke up to my neighbor beating her children, but then I fell asleep and re-awoke to the surprising sound of my alarm clock, then I hear the rain.) It was beautiful.

I truly do love the rain.

I have not felt good all day. I feel run down, my stomach hurts, and I have a chill. Maybe I am unconsciously stressing myself out about going home. I hope I feel better tomorrow.

Verbaleudette’s Gift Guide Item #12: The Under full Tablecloth



I am an artist. I like to create designs and images out of the things you least expect. This is why this tablecloth is so perfect. When you spill ANYTHING on it, a pattern appears beneath. No need to cry over spilled milk when butterflies appear under the stain! “The table cloth that turns spilling into poetry.”

Where to find this: http://kristinebjaadal.wordpress.com/duk/
Price: YOU CANNOT BUY IT YET

So in he midst of writing this, I just discovered that those wonderful tablecloths are not for sale. That is right, they are still in production mode and cannot be purchased. What a joke!? I guess that means I owe you another one. Hmm.. Let me see what I have in my Santa gift sack.

Introducing Verbaledudette’s Gift Guide THE REAL item #12: We Are Handsome Swimsuits



Okay, so I know it is not swimsuit season, but you can always plan ahead. Maybe fellas, you buy your gal a nice trip to some paradise beach and get her this as a way to “break the news.” All I am saying is that these suits are unique and to die for. Whoever you give this too, will be the wildest thing on the sandy shores.

Where to find this: http://wearehandsome.com/
Price: I do not know, they are too classy to put prices

Hopefully that one is buyable. : ) Have a wonderful night.
xoxo

1 comment:

Audrey said...

That swimsuit is awesome!! haha :D That is all. And I can't wait to see you when you get home!