Friday, December 16, 2011

Good times Mr. Apartment.


Welll well well, what a day this one has turned out to be. First off I had my cinema final this morning. That went well, aced it with a smile. I had to say goodbye to my parents of four months, Charles and Melania. Then I had to say goodbye to Joanna, who I am going to miss dreadfully. Finally, when I thought all was good, I got an email saying there was a mix up in my best friend’s flight so she will not be able to come and spend my last few days here in Florence.

Oh goodness.

Well, there are worst things in life. I did scope out my hotel for the next few days and good gracious my Father scored the best one. It is over looking the Arno and is a block away from the Ponte Vecchio. It honestly could not get any better than that.

Tonight is my last night in the apartment. It is empty and lost that home feeling. This makes it easier to move on I guess. Good times Mr. Apartment. Good times.

Verbaledudette’s Gift of the Day: LeRoy Jenkin X Quintin’s Hats:



I do not need to describe why these balla’ caps are the bee’s knees. Look at that old fashioned “grandma’s curtains” fabric aligned on a classic trucker hat. Beautiful and one of a kind.

Where to find: http://ljallday.bigcartel.com/
Price: $45.00

I am kind of depressed tonight. That’s why the post is a bit on the lacking side.
Cheers to weekend and my final days in Florence.
xoxo

No comments: