Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My first flight played Mariah Carrey's "All I Want For Christmas" and I knew this was going to be a good day


Is there an award for blogging in the most places? If so, I am winning because friends, this is being posted from Washington D.C. as I wait for my last flight towards Salt Lake City. I have been up since three a.m. Florence time. I do not know what that equates to for America, but it has been one hell of a day for me. All I have to say is that the first flight, the girl next to me snored and her head rocked back and forth, the second flight the guy fell asleep and put his hand on my knee. Do not worry, I through that thing off fast! He also would interrupt my movie to ask me questions like “do you believe in horoscopes?” I said “yeah sure” and of course that means he has to follow it up with “when did you start your studying of horoscopes?” I wanted to say “the moment they started getting emailed to me daily by Yahoo! Mail.” There are some weird people out there and I was stuck next to the Turkish one for nine hours.



Italy kind of feels like a dream. I do not want to compare it to a movie with oversized Smurfs, but I feel like an Avatar. Italy was a dream life and now I am coming out of it with vague memories. Those four months went by so fast. It is scary to be back, but I am so excited to see my family.

Today is the last day for Verbaledudette’s Gift Guide. I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have. I really have loved seeing how expensive all these cool things are and dreaming that I lived in a world where I could pay thousands for an action figure set of the Beastie Boys. Final Gift is: The Beatles Magnetic Hair Game



I figured I should finish off with something silly and simple. I have no reasons why you should get this other than.. look at it.. it is the Beatles and you get to design their bowl cuts!

I really have to go! Almost flight time! See you soon Salt Lake City!
xoxo

No comments: