Sunday, September 23, 2012

touch me. i'm golden. wild as the wind blows. let's get lost.

I have not stopped smiling. This weekend was complete with too many laughs and too many photographs. 

Lazy days and long nights. 

Friends and strangers. 

Friday night.


Emme, Phoebe, Soli, and I went to the Red Bull DJ Mix Jam contest between two artists from our school and two from San Fran State University. The atmosphere was stuffy and the students that attended created a high school prom junior prom vibe in the classy club, but we still danced in the middle like we were alone in our beds with hair brushes as microphones. 



I don't know who won. We left early. But I am pretty sure the Academy doodled all over SF State. 

All over. 

Saturday. 

There are 5.2 miles between Fisherman's Wharf and the Golden Gate Bridge. 

Five young ladies, all friends, carrying camera and wearing sunglasses and scarfs walked 5.2 miles all day Saturday is the cool heat of the Francisco sun. 










Saturday night involved chai teas, narrated by Band of Horses, watching cute hipsters write papers on their Ipads. 


Sunday. 

Today we worked. I use the word "we" because all of us in room 501 and 502 cowered at our desks and worked. We borrowed each other for ideas, for photo shoots, for approval, for snacks. 



It was perfect. 

My class tomorrow was canceled due to my teacher having to fulfill her civic requirements at jury duty. Also, because the rescheduled class period is scheduled on top of my other class, I now have a one on one teaching session with Sadie on thursday morning. 

Cheers to the weekend. Can't wait for the week. 

Goodnight. 

Also, a little advertisment. I have ventured to the Tumblr world. It is an addicting place and there for I want to invite you into the fun. You can follow Verbaleudette and my photo documentation of the characters of San Francisco through my Species blog. Check out the links below. 




No comments: