Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Im here! Im here! Im really here!


Well here it is, the first post from my dorm room in San Francisco. Never thought this day would come? Neither did I. I do not really have much to say, because well, it has not really sunk in that I am living in one of the most beautiful and artistic cities possible. I will give you the brief low down.

I have a room on the fifth floor of an all girls apartment. A large, white, spacious, piece of a room it is. I share with three other girls: Phoebe, Savannah, and Kayleigh. Phoebe is here from New Zealand, studying graphic design, Savannah is a fashionista (and fashion studier) from Santa Cruz, and Kayleigh is originally located just out side of the city and will be joining me in the study of photography. So far, they all seem very nice – but hey, it is only the first night. ;)

I slowly have put my stuff together and decorated the walls. I even have a light up star, bought by my beautiful Mother in China Town, above my personal desk. Photographs to come, I promise.

I just wanted to give a quick shot out so you know I am alive and not swallowed by the big city life. So excited to start this adventure. Missing my salty street friends and family. Much love (mostly to my Mama, Father, and Sissy!)

Sweet dreams! Xoxo 

No comments: