Sunday, February 23, 2014

swooping hair and a sarcastic grin

Ladies and gents, boys and girls, it is time to bring on the closing act of Verbaledudette's Olympic Hotties 2014. It has been an adventure. We have seen the bold, the brawny, and the naughty. The skaters, the sledders, and the skiers. Loose toothed hockey boys with soft sides and snowboarders who showed us their darks sides. We even got reprimanded! (Must be doing something right... heehee.) As a closing act, I would like to introduce a hottie very dear and near to my heart. Meet Konrad Rotermund:

"this is Olympic as is gets" 
Originating from Michigan, Konrad now lives in Salt Lake City with his beautiful wife and adorable children. (I know, I know, he is taken - bare with me.) 



He has been consistently placed in the Top 8 in the Pro Mogul Tour standings, has graced the November 1984 cover of SKIING magazine, along with being published in POWDER Magazine's annual calendar and published in all major ski publications and trade manuals, Konrad has been seen skiing in every color and style of ski suit possible. (Yes, even the onsie, oh baby.) 



Having had a history of trying at least every position available in the ski event world, Konrad now focuses on producing Freestyle World Cups/Championships all over the world, as well as television broadcasting production. 


On the hill, he can often be found with too many credentials around his neck, a radio to his ear, a Deer Valley cookie in one hand, a ski pole in the other, and a genuine "don't f**k this up" smile on his face. 



Since the Olympics in 1998, Konrad has enhanced the Olympic events with his worldly travels, an enormous passion for skiing, and incredible production/leadership/marketing/communication skills.

No matter the weather, you can always rely on Konrad.
Swooping hair and a sarcastic grin, this stud just happens to be my Father. (Now you know where I get my beautiful hair and sarcastic disposition.)

Konrad in his natural habitat.
Although he spends a lot of time away from his family during Olympic season, they just want him to know how incredibly proud they are of him. If they were judges, they would easily hand over the gold in a heart beat.

Here's to another great season of Olympic Hotties! Have a lovely night. xo


P.S. Just want to remind everyone that this is actually a blog that I post in all the time. So come back and read about things other than hot Olympians. Such as my dating life in San Francisco which usually goes a little like hot guys I think want me but really want the guy next to me.

No comments: