Saturday, February 15, 2014

i have always been in love with ludvig

The first time I met Ludvig, I was the photographing athletes in the finish arena during a World Cup.

I guess to say that we have met is a bit of a lie. 

See, I have taken Ludvig's headshot multiple times. Some of these times we actually had a conversation. But alas he does not know I exist outside of the annoying blonde demanding every athlete takes off their hat for a photo, and I am left longing for him. Honestly, I think he is so beautiful and I ultimately dibs him for life. 

Please welcome Ludvig Fjalstrom: 


Twenty years of age, Ludvig is a Swedish freestyle skier specializing in moguls. 



It is unknown how tall he is, but I can tell you he is interested in "music and girls." (Would you look at that.. I love music and I am a girl! He is interested in me!) 


He is in a band called Tegel. I was their 100th follower on Facebook earlier today. (No, I cannot find any links to their music that I can attach to the blog.) 


Goodnight. : ) xo 

No comments: