Thursday, February 13, 2014

my car is fast, my teeth is shiny

I was sitting in my kitchen this evening eating dinner, and listening to Wilco, and facebook stalking tonight's hottie when my sweet Mother texted me. The text read: "Bobby Brown - yum." I looked from the text and back to my screen where Bobby Brown's Facebook profile pictures were organized across my desktop. Clearly, you now know where I get my good choice in men, because tonight's Olympic Hottie was chosen by both me and my Mother without previous discussions about this white teethed beautiful man. So, without further delay, feast your eyes on Mr. Bobby Brown: 


Bobby Babe Brown is 22 years old and comes to us from Denver, Colorado. 


He throws his sexy 6'2 body off jumps made of snow as a slopestyle skier. 




In high school he graduated a semester early and during his last semester he took an online tennis course. A week after he graduated he won his first competition taking first at the Dew Tour. 


He had a husky named Steele growing up and is a die hard Broncos fan. 


He has a matching tattoo with his little brother on the inside of his wrist that reads "DTH" but no one but them knows what it stands for. A brotherly secret bond to help them remember what is important in life. (Hey sissy, let's get matching tattoos! Maybe on our buns so it's really a secret? Let me know your thoughts.) He also has Denver tattooed on his forearm.


Before he competes he taps his skis three times, then his helmet, then a piece of wood. (No i didn't make that up. Yes, it sounds like something I would say.) 



Frank Zappa wrote a song about him: 







Some of the lyrics go like this: 
Hey there, people, Im bobby brown
They say Im the cutest boy in town. 
My car is fast, my teeth is shiny. 

And the last thing. I am really shy to tell all of you this, we know how I usually keep to myself. I am not open about my relationships, but I trust you devoted followers with this. 

I am dating Bobby. 


Whew. I feel better getting that off my chest. I am so excited that you finally know! I felt like a winning Bachelor couple who couldn't tell the world they were in love because the season didn't air yet! But now! Now I can shout it from the roof tops! 



Sweet dreams. : ) xo 

No comments: