Thursday, February 20, 2014

living off PBJ's and eggs

Snowboard slopestyler Chas Guldemond caught my eye when I was researching Hotties because he was the first one I found shirtless. And it has been love ever since:

without clothes
with clothes
Originally from New Hampshire this 26 year old moved to Tahoe to pursue is obsession with snowboarding.


"After a lot of hitchhiking to the mountain, training everyday, and living off PBJ's and eggs" Chas found his way to his first Olympics.

i wonder what he looks like standing straight.
he always seems to be tilted to the right. - just saying. 
Although fun facts about Chas are scarce, I was able to collect this cool website: http://www.chasguldemond.com/  I love how simple and basic it is. "Straight forward, easy to remember." - Captain Jack Sparrow. But who needs information, when you can just look?

oh yes. blow the wind so my shirt just magically outlines my sexy body. 
like this picture? pretty mountain scenery? look below at some photographer magic happening!  
I cannot wait until I can afford to build mountains in my room to shoot portraits. 

Goodnight. Xo

No comments: