Wednesday, February 12, 2014

side swiping smile

Usually, I would find a way to casually introduce the post. You know, tell you a cool fact about my day or what the weather is like in San Francisco this Wednesday night - but I am just way way way to excited about tonight's man that I cannot waste my time telling you about about my smart ass comments in class tonight.

Ladies, give a warm and bulking hug to Slovenia's HOT HOT HOT hockey player Bostjan Golicic:

Twenty four years old with a side swiping smile with brown curly hair messed up like you spent all day in bed talking about your favorite childhood memories. AND THOSE EYES. Can you say caramel and chocolate swirled blend with vanilla ice cream? Gimme, gimme, more.

game face - but remember you are his pre game and after game. : ) 
Six feet tall and currently living in France, this beautiful specimen plays forward position, shoots left, and kisses oh so very right (you can tell by looking, but don't worry, I am planning on testing this so I am giving you scientifically proven information. I can make out with him, for science, you know?)

look at his adorable smile, it sweeps to the side and he sweeps me off my feet. 

And a picture is worth a thousand words, but I can tell you, this next one is worth more than seventy one million. (#71 is his jersey number, just so you know.)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can promise you will sleep well after that.. You know how we love man butts over here at Verbaledudette. Mmmm... yes please.

Have a lovely night and do not spend to much time admiring those sweet toned, perfectly firm, why are they so sexy, buns.

xoxo

No comments: