Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Happy Toews Tuesday!

Jonathan Toews an ice melting, sizzling stick, with puck hard abs from Canada: 


At the age of twenty five, this hockey player already has a previous winter games under his belt, but also a variety of titles such as the youngest member to join the "triple gold club." 




He started playing hockey on ice rinks his father would make in the backyard. (My neighbors tried to make an ice rink in their front yard one year. There was ice for sure, but not much rinking.) 

look! a snuggle buddy for you when he is off playing his games! looks just like him!
He loves to watch TV, play video games, and go out to eat after every game. (Sounds a bit like every boy I knew in high school. But hey, no judging, they turned out great. In fact, most of them are hotter now then they were then. (I hope they think the same about me too, because goodness, my hair did some wild things in those high school days. Also, pretty sure I wore a lot of multi colored jeans. A fashion trend I kind of regret. Oh well, at least my kids will think it was so "retro mom.")) 

just in case you were wondering what his children would look like. 
He was once quoted saying this: "You become what you think about and focus on the most. See yourself attracting the things you want to accomplish. Thoughts and desires in your mind can become a reality."  


Happy Toews Tuesday! xo 

No comments: