Thursday, February 6, 2014

Perfectly toned to grab?

Who was born in Butte, Montana, is 5 foot 10 inches, and has a secret passion for painting when he is not fly fishing, tanning his six pack during his “fun in the sun” time, or being an Olympian mogul skier for the U.S. ski team?



Well it’s none other than sweet Bradley Wilson!


This June baby is 21 years old and has been skiing since he was four. His passion for skiing grew from small Discover Basin to World Cup venues, along with his older brother Bryon. (Check him out too - because cute genes run in the family! Oh baybay!)

I checked him out for you. One for you and one for me. 
winning medals along with future Verbaledudette Olympic Hotties from Canada.
(Can we please address his smile? Like goodness.. he should be in an Orbitz commercial because it's so lovely!)

This is his "Babe I cannot wait to put my tongue in your mouth
and French kiss you all the way down the hill" face. 
Now Bradley also is an artist.  After a long day of skiing he likes nothing more then to come home, drink red wine, wear a Snuggie, and paint with his bare hands because brushes are overrated. 

Well I don’t know this for certain, but I can only imagine this is how it happens. 


Brad’s (can I call you that babe?) art is inspired by his Montana home, drawing the landscapes and even animals that he grew up with. He has history in wood carving, sculptures, acrylics, and has recently picked up water colors. 


Imagine him as Leonardo Dicaprio and you are Kate Winslet. We all remember the naked drawing scene (or for you men, the scene where you saw boobs for the first time,) that eventually led to the steamy hand slapping carriage “ride.”


Want a little piece of Bradley to take with you? Check out his website: http://bradleywilsonstudios.com/. There are some splendid iPhone cases I have my eyes on (when they are not admiring the artist of course.)

So I found this quote by Brad where he talks about his love for the sport:
"What I love most about my sport is you always find yourself on the edge, the edge of skiing under control and skiing out of control. I also love how every day is different, every course every line every turn is so unique giving you a completely new challenge for every course you face." (t2foundation.co, 2012)


But when I read it, I really thought he was hiding something and was afraid to express his true feelings. So I helped him out, edited it a little, and made it the perfect love letter. And guess what.. It’s addressed to you!


"What I love most about my [relationship with you] is you always find [a way to make to make my heart beat quickly and your kisses give me an adrenalin rush similar to standing] on the edge, the edge of [utter desire. You make me feel like everything is] under control and [our sex is] out of control. I also love how every day is different, every course [we take at your favorite weekend couples class,] every detail in your [eye]line[r], every [time we take] turn[s sharing our emotions and talking things out,] is so unique[. It’s like you are] giving [me] a completely new [sense of excitement and you are a tasty] challenge for [me. You are my number one winning race baby, and I cannot help but smile everytime I see] you[r] face." (t2foundation.co + Audrey’s Love Help, 2012 + 2014 update to expose his true hidden desire.)


Much better. : )


Happy Thursday! And don’t forget to watch the opening ceremonies tomorrow! Let’s the games begin and may the hotties, be forever in your favor. (Or bed. Bed is good too.)


xo

No comments: