Sunday, February 16, 2014

and that's when threesome slipped into my vocabulary

I am currently listening to the Arctic Monkeys, eating a burrito that only took four minutes to make, with no pants on (but I do have socks on - my toes are sensitive,) and looking at two beautiful German boys on Google images. Try and tell me that I am not living right.

Yes, you did hear me correctly (and it wasn't just you getting distracted by the idea of me eating Mexican food without pants) there are TWO German boys accompanying me tonight. I was sitting here thinking, why have one when you can have two? (I was actually thinking about burritos, but the same applies here..) When they come in pairs, it just wouldn't be fair to leave the other one out, now would it?

Say a warm Sunday evening hello to the trouble two German luger's - Tobias Wendl and Tobias Arlt:


To be honest, I honestly didn't have both of these boys on my hit list. But while researching one, I couldn't seem to get a photo with him by himself. There was always this same guy snuggled close. Before I got jealous, I did some stalking and that's when threesome slipped into my vocabulary.



Both are twenty six years old. 


They won GOLD just a few days ago in Sochi! Along with the relay GOLD! Powerhouse couple if you ask me.



They honestly share everything and do everything together. So it is only natural if you date both.

like traveling closely in small planes. 

alright, this is kind of precious.
they have been team mates for 13 years.
Gold then and now!  
they even share their pets!
Only one helmet? Hopefully they don't share that! 
the same name and the same outfit - adorbs! 

I am pretty sure we are all familiar with the Gay Rights issues that are happening in Russia right now. I have been storing this video in my back pocket for some time, but I think this is the right time to release it. Because, you know, the "Winter Olympics have always been a little gay." Heehee : )


link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf9lwqBTgX4

Goodnight. xo

No comments: