Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Tallest man on earth Thursday


Hello my dear readers. I am very happy today. I hope you are happy too. I really do. I think part of my reason for being so happy is the baby that was born yesterday into my family. I simply love babies and good news.
            Today the Florentine air is chilly, but the sun warms my face. I went to my special photography class with Charles. The class lasted thirty minutes and I walked away with the closing statement of “Never loose sight of Photography.” Can you think of a more inspirational statement to start the day? I thought not.
            Film photography was good. I developed three rolls of film and made nine contact sheets. Good work effort Audrey.
            The minute we got home, Joanna put on Kill Bill. We were mesmerized and amazed. Of course we had to watch the second one right afterward, that we just happen to have thanks to Joanna’s mother. Those movies kicked ass. Wonderful soundtrack too!
            Speaking of music! I bet you thought I forgot.. but today is The Tallest man on earth Thursday! I am highlighting the (what I think to be similar to Bob Dylan) Tallest Man on Earth.

            Now, Kristian Matsson is a musician from Dalarna, Sweden. Although he is not actually the tallest man on the earth, he performs under the title. He plays guitar, banjo and the piano. I do not have anymore facts on him… sadly. But he is a chillfull artist that will put a smile on your face. And hey, he is pretty cute.  Enjoy.



I wont be Found

Where Do My Bluebird Fly

Love is All

Like The Wheel

xoxo

No comments: