Saturday, November 19, 2011

Skrillex Saturday


I just got home from watching some wonderful break dancing in the piazza and boy I am I chilled. It was worth it, but I am glad to have my black fuzzy pirate socks on in the comfort of my warm apartment. Today is, as the title suggests, Skrillex Saturday.

Sonny Moore, born January 15, 1988, is an American electronic/dance music artist who is more recently known as Skrillex. The former front man on the band From First to Last, decided in the late autumn of 2007 to embark on his first tour as a solo artist under the title the “Team Sleep Tour.” He is widely popular for his “dubstep” mash ups and deep beat rhythms. Here are a few of my personal favorites:

Rock and Roll

Hey Sexy Lady

My Name is Skrillex

Rock that Body

For the Kill

Hope you have a nice night. Much love from Florence. Xoxo

No comments: