Monday, August 6, 2012

favorite postion is:


After a deep, almost comatose, power nap, my Mother surprised me with a beautiful meal of pasties (like gourmet hot pockets) and rocket salad. The meal was inspired by the U.K. See, in my family, we have been having a meal from a different country participating in the Olympics every night for dinner. Last night I made Middle Eastern food, Gabrielle made French previous, and so on. Aren’t we cute? But really, it has been a lot of fun to learn about the different cultures through food. But it also has been really fun to learn about the different countries through men.
With that said, let me introduce you to Jack Green.

This twenty one year old was born October sixth in Maidstone, Great Britain. He is a tall cutie, standing at six feet four inches.
Jack is apart of the Great Britain track team. When looking up his biography on Google, one of the stats about him was titled “Favorite Position” and instantly my mind went to the gutter. After I read below this forward sub heading I soon realized that the British author who wrote the bio was not giving me Mr. Green’s favorite positions... in bed... but rather his position on the team. His favorite position is hurdles. (“Oh, I have never heard of that one before!” – said me secretly.)
In the semi finals of his event this year, he fell. Rather, he tripped hard core over the hurdle. This was disappointing that I chose a loser for this post, but upon Googling (is it grammatically correct to remove the “e” with adding “ing” when referring to Google) images of him I realized that although he did not succeed in his Olympic sport, he is a BIG WINNER in hotness. 

This is a photo of Jack picking up his stumbled over hurdle. Look at that man butt. Mmhmm. If we got to look at this shot every time he fell, I would never want him to do well. 

Now Verbaledudette tries to stay at a PG-13 appropriate level when dealing with language, subject matter, and of course photographs. 

BUT i found something I just had to share.

 A photographer for GQ Magazine photographed five British Olympic Athletes naked. Lucky for us, Jack Green was one of them. 



You are so more than welcome. 

 Cheers! 

No comments: