Saturday, August 11, 2012

Ladies, meet the Australian water polo goalkeeper.


I am in a food coma. After a delicious dinner with chocolate dessert, it took all I could to do more tonight than lie in bed and sleep off the pounds I just tasted. I was about to say, “Hey, one night without wont be to bad” until I cam across James Clark’s photo. 

Ladies, meet the Australian water polo goalkeeper!

I have searched for information, but it turns out that James is a bit mysterious. (Could we ask for a hotter characteristic?)

I did find out three things: he was born March 22, 1991, he is six foot five, and most importantly – this Aussi babe is single! 
Another thing I found while researching the heart throbbing beautiful sport of water polo was a picture of the entire Australian men’s team:

Just think, if you date one - you have to go to ALL of those games and look at ALL of them. Maybe you can even host EVERY team dinner at your house. Your treat. ;) 

I have kind of neglected my male readers, so respectfully I pulled up these two cute, nude, photographs of the U.S. women’s water polo team just for you guys! (I know, I am so thoughtful.)

Aren't they cute!?


Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy and sweet dreams! 

No comments: