Sunday, August 12, 2012

it's gone by so fast

Where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday I was drooling over the first hottie of the 2012 London Olympics. I still have cute guys to share, but since the game is closed, in celebration of such a wonderful display of sex appeal and abs, i am going to post the rest of the athletic gods i have stored in my secret files.

First off, here is the "German Kiss." In celebration, these two were so excited that they kissed each other. Seriously the cutest thing you have ever seen two guys do in matching suits in a canoe? : ) 


Aldo Montano - Italy - Fencing


Alexandre Despatie - Canadian - Diving


Azizul Hasniawang - Malasia - Cycling


Camille Lacourt - France - Swimming


Giuseppe Lanzone - U.S.A. - Rowing


Horia Tecau - Romania - Tennis


Hugo Parisi - Brazil - Diving 

(Cannot wait to see you in your home country next Olympics, Hugo!) 


Philipp Boy - Germany - Gymnastics


Richard Petherick - New Zealand - Field Hockey 

Well, I do not know about you, but I am practically in tears I am so sad that it is over. It has been fun. I will probably be looking back at these last few weeks over and over again. Let's get a round of applause for our beautiful athletes! And of course, you dedicated fans! : ) 

Cheers to another sexy Olympic Games! 

No comments: