Thursday, August 9, 2012

brief in words, but definitely not lacking in sex appeal


Good morning Verbaledudette. It is merely 11:03 a.m. and I am already doused in sweat. 100 degrees weather in Utah is like sticking your head in the oven. You can just forget about make up, because by the time you put it on it will already be dripping down your chin and onto your shirt making a nasty stain.
Today’s hottie is going to be brief in words, but definitely not lacking in sex appeal. Coming all the way from Kristiansand, Norway I introduce you to Andreas Thorkildsen. 

This blonde babe was born April 1, 1982 and is a profession javelin thrower. He is the first make javelin thrower in history to be the European, World, and Olympic champion. His personal best is 91.59 meters.

He practices kissing his gold medals so he is pro when he puckers up to you. 

Andreas was bred from winners. His father, Tomm, was a former javelin thrower and his personal coach. Mom, on the other hand, was the nation champion in 100-meter hurdlers in 1972.

"Hey baby, check out my arms! I am too cold to not wear a hat, but I can help it not to wear a shirt for your enjoyment"
While doing some research I thought that Mr. Andreas had a girlfriend. All of these pictures had a blonde girl clinging to his arm. But after praying it wasn’t true, I discovered multiple sites claiming that this golden coup had broken up. “Thorkildsen's relationship with the Norwegian hurdler Christina Vukicevic generated some unwanted publicity on his part… In March 2011 Christina Vukicevic and Thorkildsen announced in Norwegian media that they no longer were a couple.” And there you have it ladies, he is single and ready to mingle.

The smolder


"Good morning honey, I just took a shower and I made you breakfast while I was naked"

I am just about to leave on the Concrete Rodeo Tour (that skateboard thing I am apart of) in Colorado until Sunday. With that said, posts may be sporadic or maybe not existent for a few days. Do not fret though, I will make sure we catch up and not miss a hottie. Every day will be made up for in good time.
**Also, I have had some comments about where the women are. I will throw one in soon. I am sorry for the over dose of men. I just cannot help myself. ;)
(did you notice how I said this was going to be brief and then the post turned out to be longer than most? Haha.. awkward) 

No comments: