Wednesday, August 8, 2012

young, exotic, and a professional


When you here “Egypt” the first things that comes to mind are pyramids, dead rich guys in beautiful tombs, and current political uproar. I am about to change that. From now on when you hear the word Egypt you will think of the ever so sexy Saleh Gomaa.

First lets talk about his name. I do not know how you correctly say it, but the way my mind is pronouncing it, it flows like silk off my tongue and I cannot help but smile. Try it. We need to bring in his beautiful skin tone. I sweet mix of olive and tans make him look mysterious and rugged. His features outlined in dark shadows. His hair is thick, wild, and perfect for running your hands through it.

Now that we acknowledged his beauty, let’s talk facts. He is just barely twenty (his birthday is August first) and plays midfielder for the Egypt soccer team.

Young, exotic, and a professional “football” player – marry me now Saleh? 

No comments: