Thursday, August 2, 2012

bollywood bad boy


Now do not get me wrong, I love my job, but the feeling I get when I come home from a great concert (My Morning Jacket) and your work texts you (even though it is 11:00 p.m.) and tells you that you do not need to come into waitress tomorrow (Friday) is wonderful. I love my job as much as the next guy, but I still love the idea of not going to work as much as everyone else.

Moral of the introduction is that I did not think I was going to post a hottie today. I did not think I was going to make the deadline (midnight.) But thanks to unemployment tomorrow, I do not feel guilty staying up and researching cute boys – for your sake of course.

Tonight’s hottie comes to us from the colorful Bhuwani district in Haryana, India: Vijender Singh Beniwal. 


This bollywood bad boy was born October 29, 1985 (age twenty six) and is a top ranked boxer.


Now Vijender is a past Olympic champion, but most importantly after his Olympic win, Vijender soaked up stardom as India’s newest “pin-up boy” – meaning apart from boxing, Vijender took part in modeling. Ladies, this boy looks good with his boxing gloves on, with them off, and posing in sexy poses just for your enjoyment. He is also shy, Vijender tried to cover up his love for modeling and being sexy by saying his emerging into magazine covers was all just to "bring the game [boxing] in the limelight, make it as popular as possible and catapult it to its deserving place at the top.” Uh huh? We see right through you: you’re cute and you know it. 


Goodnight! And happy sleeping in (for me!) 

No comments: