Thursday, September 22, 2011

"go and take better photographs than last time"- Charles

Yes, that is the kind of response my postcard photographs achieved. BUT i also agree. They were not my best work. I just could not capture what I imagined. I just need to befriend every guy who lives on the top apartment overlooking each monument. That is all I need - a different view than the ground.

I redeemed myself in film photography later in the day by developing two perfect prints, plus an experimental one that turned out artsy and got me all excited.

Today is the beginning of my weekend. We do not have cinema class tomorrow. (in my mind right now, I am singing "Cheers to the weekend" by Rihanna. . . oh look, no you are too.)

The weather has been perfect the passed few days.  It is cold enough to wear a sweater, but the sun is shinning. I love it so much.

I apologize that this post is random one liners, but I have nothing to update you on really.

 Rachel leaves tomorrow morning. Joanna and I are going to hang out with Felix ( i think ) and then on saturday go to Sienna.

I need to go grocery shopping.

OH MOM! I made your italian salsa mix (tomattoes and onions etc.. ) and it is perfect! so fresh and delicious! I am so glad you made that the day before I left so I could remember how to do it. It isn't as good as yours, because I lack your special touch, but it is defiantly tasty. I think of you after I eat it and can taste those onions on my tongue! : ) hee hee



Ciao Bellas! xoxo

No comments: