Saturday, January 17, 2009

things happen, but we don't know the reason.

Hi. Today was different. It was a beautiful day. The sun was out, the sky was blue, but still it seemed a bit darker than usual. And it made me sad not to see any constructive criticism comments on my last post...

Mood: I am doing alright. I am still in shock that my friend's brother committed suicide last night. Its pretty amazing how one moment can change a life. I can't imagine being the family. They lost a son, a brother, and a wonderful person. I didn't know the victim personally but he seemed to have a wonderful personality through pictures and stories I have heard. If he is anything like his sister and my friend, then he must have been funny, thoughtful, and kind. 

Listening Too: my heartbeat

Quote of the Moment: 
"Some random person just called me hot"
"Well you are hot, so that makes two"

Headlines: 
  • I woke up this morning and couldn't fall back asleep. It was 4 am. .  .
  • I didn't eat breakfast.
  • I went to my grandmother's house today and made divinity. For those who haven't had it before its like a marshmallow... but BETTER!
  • AT 11:30 I went to Lilly's and decorated our dance shirts. I think they turned out really nice. Mine are green with gold stripes. (Let me just say that I was jealous of Isabelle's very much... and still am.) ( Pictures will be up soon)
  • That took a long time...
  • I have a head ache still for inhaling all the spray paint
  • I have a baked potato for dinner
  • I am texting Joe... or at least was
  • My toes are cold.
  • Father is coming home soon.
  • SKIING TOMORROW! Deer Valley here I come. I have missed you. 
  • I never want to go back to school.
  • I hate it when people say stupid stuff
Just Wondering: What are we going to do with out a president who is such a ding dong as Bush was? OBAMA!

Random Fact: I do skateboard. I am not pro. I can stand on a board. Yes, I can skate. 
No, I hate Ryan Shecklar. Yes, I have met some very cute skate guys. No, I am not dating one. 

Funny Moment: I was pealing pomegranates today and one of the seeds broke and squirted juice in my eyes. It hurt so bad. I went to wipe it off and I ended up putting more in my eye cause I had red juice all over my Hand. My sister had to wipe my eye. :)

Oops I Forgot: Here are some pictures that I have found or taken and just really like! Enjoy. 

This is my eye. I actually put my eye up to the camera on the computer on Photo Booth. Good thing no one was watching cause I am sure I looked pretty hysterical.

I found this picture and added some color to it in Photoshop. I thought the color showed the power of the trick.

I love sunsets. When I saw this flower.. it made it even more beautiful. 


Goodnight. And remember to live each day like it is not only your last, but the people you love the most last. You never know when their life might end too. Loves. 



3 comments:

Audrey said...

Audrey, I love your blog, don't change it one bit! Ha ha. I also love pomagranets! They are quite juicy though! I am sorry about your friends brother that is way sad! Tell your friend I am sorry and that I hope she can get through this! I love you and can't wait to dance with you on Wednesday!!!!

Jocelyn said...

yeah, but ryan sheckler is dang dang fineee

CSouthwell said...

That photo of the flower is wonderful!!!

:)