Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Much about Nothing.

I do not know why but I am pretty sure that wednesdays are like my favorite day of the week. Sure, I love fridays and Saturdays, but Wednesday are da bomb. I love them. They always seem to turn out to be wonderful days for me. Who knows! Call me crazy, but I am wild for Wednesdays. 

Mood: Pretty amazingly amazing. I have dance this evening and its wonderful. I havent been able to prance around in my studio for four weeks now, because I had drivers education for two weeks and then it was holiday break for the U. I am super excited to see all my friends and do what I love. 

Listening Too: "On the outside looking in" By: Jordan Pruitt 

"You dont know my name. You dont know my name. I have the right to play nice. I wanna be in your game.... if you could read my mind. You might see more of me that meets the eye. And you been all wrong. Now who do you think I am. Youve never given me a chance."

Quote of the Moment: Text Message Convo: 
Girl 1: "What does IDK mean?"
Girl 2: "I dont know"
Girl 1: "Oh my god no one knows what it means!" 

Headlines: 
  • My cousin John is staying at my house and I love it! 
  • My mom got a facebook. ha ha 
  • My dad is in France
  • I have a lot of home work I should be doing.
  • I am watching Bring It On: All or Nothing ---- ba ha ha Cheerleaders are funny
  • I dont have much to say. 
Random Fact: My feet are always cold. 

Bye Bye! Mwah! 


1 comment:

Anthony said...

"Call me crazy, but I am wild for Wednesdays."

- Crazy