Sunday, January 25, 2009

Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness.

This weekend has been crazy beyond belief. I have had the worst to the best time! I hope yours way as amazingly amazing as mine. 

Mood: I feel really good. I feel refreshed, relaxed, happy, and amazing! I do feel a little sad that it is indeed Sunday evening and tomorrow the alarm will ring loudly and I will have to force myself out of bed and back in to the life of a student- but lets not think of that. 

Listening Too: My dog snoring. I am not kidding. He is down stairs and I can still hear him!

Quote of the Moment: "You skate regular but I find you kind of goofy." 
(if you don't get it don't worry-- you have to know your skate styles to get it...hee hee

Headlines: 
  • My Father is home. YAY
  • Friday was the end of term. Which is nice. That also means I have no more hell (oops health) 2nd period anymore. 
  • FYI- I hate when people blow up at you just because they are having a bad day! (aka drama class friday afternoon.......supposed bff
  • On Friday night i got really sick. I was dizzy, cold, and couldn't breathe. I almost passed out and then almost went to the ER. I recovered. 
  • Saturday was the DANCE! I rested all day (because i wasn't feelin so hot the night before) The dance was so much fun. I will give details later. 
  • Can I just say that Jade and Krew- you guys are the best!! 
  • Thursday, Friday and Saturday is the FIS World Cup @ deer valley!! I am so excited!!!!!!!!
Just Wondering: What I am doing at schoolio tomorrow.... 

Special: THE SADIE HAWKINS'S DANCE 
Oh my god! It was so much fun. It all started at 7:20 when I left to pick my date (Joe) up and Katelin and Christian. We went to The Spaghetti Factory and had a marvelous time.
Then it was off to the dance. The theme was neon so we all got glow sticks and just danced and had a party!! way too much fun. It was really hot and afterwards I felt grody

Afterwards a big van was waiting for in with the driver by the name of Steve. We went to Olympus Lanes Bowling Alley! It was amazing. I actually did pretty well. Ha ha Xavier said "I kicked some ass!" 
It was definitely a night to remember
 

No comments: