Monday, January 5, 2009

Sound the alarm! I went back to school!

Ah. I hate Mondays. I hate Mondays even more when they are right after break. Goodness. My day was so long and all i had on my mind was a beach. With an Ocean, sunshine and surfers! 

Ap Biology: 
  • We watched a movie about heart surgery. A Docu- Drama as Mrs. Story called it. The lead Doctor in it was the same guy who is Snape in the Harry Potter movies. His voice always sounds so plain and unintresting. And he never smiles. I hate when people never smile. 
  • I also found out that I have to do all my vocabulary words by Friday. Joy. That is like a lot of words! 
Photography: 
  • Let me tell you, if I had a car (and could drive it) I would have left that class with out thinking about it. 
  • We did nothing.
  • Our mission of the day was to look at the New York Time's Year in Pictures for 2008. Let me say, those were pretty amazing and I highly recommend checking them out. Each one I viewed and stayed in my mind was about the hard ships of people in other countries. It was terrifying. 
  • The earth quake that struck the unstable grounds of China causing as school to collapse was the worse. The picture of the dead children;s parents and class mates. I couldnt imagine what that would feel like. To be trapped. It is my worst fea.
  • The one photo that stoodout in my mind was the picture of a dead child. His body was covered in by a cloth and was being carried away from the sight y his famile on a wooden board. His hand was uncovered. Layed within his dead hand was a pen.
  • It is an amazing thing how such a simple object can mean so much. 
  • The class was so boring.
  • It was overly hot and uncofertable in the class room. And some one put to much smell stuff on. Does anyone know when to stop spraying the bottle of cologne. Eww. 
  • To top things off I sat next to the two most energetic Twilight Fans. The both finnished reading all the books AGAIN over the break and saw the movie numerous times. I got to hear them go through every part of anything twilight. Dissecting it like a frog. 
Math: 
  • Talk about boring. Alll we did was a re- veiw in groups.
  • I was paired up with this annoying kid who talks way to much and didn't know basic math such as addition and subtraction.
  • That was a moment I wished they sold paitence in the vending machines. 
AP World History:
  • I froze in a fire drill that lasted 30 minutes. It was snowing. 
  • I died of boredom. 
Hope you day was way better then mine! 

See ya! 


No comments: