Saturday, January 3, 2009

Life is good I can't complain. I mean I could but no one's listening.

Today would be the first Saturday that i would dread to ever come! It means that I only have one more day until I have to step back in to the dreaded halls of "Education Plaza!" (aka SCHOOL!) Oh well. Who new that two weeks could g by so fast. Time is moving way to fast. Its heading down the highway traveling way over the speed limit!!! 

Today was a kick back and do what you would like day. I went to the wonderf
ul shopping and entertainment area of Gateway Mall! Me and my sister went and saw a movie and then went shopping. I got this really cheap ($6.00) tank top from Forever 21. I usually don't even go in this store, but i was looking for a special bag (hobo sack) and I thought it might be in there. I went in. Ugh. Its overwhelming and a mess. Sure its not very expensive but you buy something, wear it, wash it, its ruin. And whats with the whole we don't they you return anything policy. I mean its like they know there clothes are of poor quality. Goodness. Anyways- it was a wonderful day! 

Marley and Me -----

I absolutely loved this movie to the greatest amount! It was truly an emotion roller coaster! At some points you were laughing, crying, worried, and in awe. It is definitely a must see. I really liked it because it would relate to everyone who has or had a dog (pet) that they loved oh so much. There were points where I thought of my huge puppy and how he is getting old, just like in the movie. 
It was adorable. 

My Newest Addictions: 
  1. Mario- Kart for the Wii has been my families new addition to our collection. This game is something exciting and that all my family has gotten into. Through this game objects have been knocked over, i was hit in the head with a remote, and tackled, swear words have leaked, and sore thumbs have become an everyday pain. We even got my 90 year old grandmother playing it. She had a blast and can not stop talking about how well she did ("and how great it would be to own one, but you grandfather wouldn't like it") 
  2. "Like whoa" By: Aly and A.J. For Christmas my Aunt gave me Disney Sing It for the Wii. It is all the songs from Disney Stars and Disney Channel Movies. You have to reach the right notes and sing the right words. Pretty Difficult if you ask me (who is singing challenged!) Through this I have learned all the words to this song and it is perfectly amazingly amazing. 
  3. Spaghetti and Meatballs- I didn't know it tasted so good after you hadn't had it for a while! 
  4. Waiting for someone to reply to a message. You know when you get in habit to talking to someone like at least once everyday and then suddenly it goes back to normal- meaning they don't talk to you unless they need something. 
  5. Skype. It is an easy way to communicate with my Father who is in Austria. You can not only do instant messaging but also call each other and do a web cam! Its fun!
  6. Mamma Mia Sound Track. Santa brought it to me for Christmas and I just love singing my heart out to the songs. Goodness. My favorite are "Honey, Honey", "Lay all your Love on me" and "Gimme Gimme a man after Midnight."
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_


Pretty Exciting stuff right!? I know I know. Um.... hmmm.... I guess I have written out of words to waste with ink. (I will think of what i wanted to say the minute I get in bed, I will come back to write it down tomorrow and will encounter the same dilemma.) 

Well------- Goodnight!!!! 

x0x0

1 comment:

Audrey said...

My family just got skype because my sister is leaving for Inida on Thursday and will be there till May so we wanted a way to talk to her. I am glad you like it!