Thursday, January 15, 2009

cute is what we aim for.

Hey. Its been a while. Okay not really only like three days. Its Thursday, I think. Today was pretty normal. I don't really like Thursdays cause I think they are slow and take forever. Well here is the update:

Mood: I am happy but confused, tired but giddy, creative but original, mad but wait I'm not mad. 

Listening Too: "Moan" Cute is What we Aim For

Quotes of the Moment: 
I saw a parking sign today in the Highland Parking lot that said "Ass Principal Parking" How would you like to be the "Ass Principal" You must be pretty special to get that spot. I wonder if people ever fight over it... hmm

Person 1: "Your the Kool- aid Dad!"
Person 2: " I don't think you would want to be the Kool Aid guy. Hes a fat pitcher in small shorts, with little arms. "KOOL AID SINGLES" and you wonder why he is single..."

Headlines: 
  • I'm excited for the dance, but I am kind of worried if Joe will have fun and not feel weird around my friends. 
  • Yesterday I made a fool of my self. I know what you are thinking "she does that all the time" but yesterday it was in front of my English class. We had to do these oral book reports. I was the 2nd one to go... I was doing good but then I saw all of them looking at me and I got nervous. I'm sure my face was red because it felt like it was inflamed. I think my report was too short, but oh well. Its over. I get  my grade tomorrow. 
  • My Dad comes home soon.
  • Tomorrow is Friday (cause today is Thursday)
  • I like watching the American Idol auditions but I hate when they make fun of them even if they are truly horrid
  • I cant do my french homework because I can barley speak English and its hard.
  • There is this X Dance thing tomorrow night and I want to go real bad. 
  • My sister won the Reflection contest and is going on to state. She made a movie with all these pictures she has taken from our family vacations. 
  • I really like photography.
  • I hate when people complain about everything.
  • It made me sad when I heard how rude this boy was about not responding to my friend when she asked him to the dance. Butt Face. 
Just Wondering: Do you have any comments about my blog? Constructive Criticism? Do you like the new lay out or hate it? Is the whole sectioning thing annoying? Tell me what you think... and be brutal! I can handle the truth! 

Random Fact: My favorite colors are yellow, orange, and red. And I like the shade black 

Funny Moment: My phone just buzzed and I picked up my stack of flash cards thinking it was my phone. 

Oops I forgot: Here are some fun pictures: 



No comments: